Relationship Status = food
Whether you realize or not, we all have a relationship with food.
For some of us it's good, for some of us it's bad, and for some us it's complicated.
If you've ever felt or experienced:
- Guilty or stressed after a meal
- Guilty or stressed during a meal
- Can't stop eating, even when you are full
- Think about food as "good" or "bad"
- Eat like a "bird" publicly, and like a "pig" privately
- You constantly see yourself as "fat"
- See-sawing between "dieting" and "cheating"
These are classic signs of a poor relationship with food.
In this video, Flexible Blueprint founder Jason Ackerman and I discuss our own personal battles with food and how we overcame them.
To learn about how to overcome a poor relationship with food to melt pounds, start by download my free guide - Take Eating Back. You can download below.
Free Guide: Take Eating Back
Restrictive Dieting is sooo 1995. Join an underground movement of people who have taken off the weight and never looked back.